Norfolk Hardware & Home Center Return Policy
ALL ITEMS RETURNED FOR CREDIT MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT
Refunds will be made by the same method as the original payment by the buyer.
- Items without a receipt may be accepted for credit at the management’s discretion, and will be credited at the lowest price for which the item was sold. If allowed, the credit will be issued and must be used the same day.
- No sales tax will be refunded without receipt.
- Items without sales history within the past 30 days and no sales slip are non-refundable.
- Opened packages and bundles accepted for return will be credited less
- 15% for handling. Cabinets & appliances must be unopened and have original
packaging around them.
- Special order items require a deposit of 50% of the order total and are non –
Window & Screen Repairs
- Windows and screen repairs must be paid in full and are non-refundable.
No Returns are Accepted for:
- Items not returnable for credit are: special order goods, emergency
equipment (pumps, heaters, batteries, power tools, etc.), custom-mixed paint,
custom countertops & cabinets, seasonal items, labor & delivery fees, and
merchandise cut to size (keys, windows, shades, pipe, tubing, rope, chain, wire,
runner, screening, lumber, etc.)
- Customer assumes all responsibility for measurements & amounts ordered.
Debit Card Returns
- Debit card returns are not cash refunds – credit to account only.
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR GOODS LEFT MORE THAN THIRTY DAYS.
Comments are closed.