Norfolk Hardware & Home Center Return Policy
RETURNS FOR A FULL REFUND ARE ALLOWED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF PURCHASE IF ACCOMPANIED BY ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT & IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
PLEASE SEE POLICY EXEMPTIONS BELOW.
- Items without a receipt may be accepted for credit, at management discretion, and will be credited at the lowest sales price. If allowed, the credit will be on a Norfolk Hardware & Home Center merchandise card. No sales tax will be refunded without a receipt.
- Items without sales history within the past 90 days and no sales slip are non-refundable.
- All returns are subject to inspection. Products that appear used or damaged, even in the original packaging, may not be returnable per manager discretion.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method. Cash refunds will be limited to $250.00. Returns on cash transactions over $250.00 will be issued by company check within 7-10 business days from our corporate office.
- Special order items require a 50% deposit of the order total and are non-refundable.
- Window & screen repairs must be paid in full and are non-refundable.
- Items not returnable for credit are: special order goods, emergency equipment (pumps, heaters, batteries, power tools, etc.), custom-mixed paint, custom cabinets & countertops, seasonal items, labor & delivery fees, and merchandise cut to size (keys, windows, shades, pipe, tubing, rope, chain, wire, runner, screening, glass, lumber, etc.).
- Customer assumes all responsibility for measurements & amounts ordered.
- Debit card returns are not cash refunds – credit to account only.